Saturday, February 13

Deadpool Movie Review


Based upon Marvel Comics' most unconventional anti-hero, DEADPOOL tells the origin story of former Special Forces operative turned mercenary Wade Wilson, who after being subjected to a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers, adopts the alter ego Deadpool. Armed with his new abilities and a dark, twisted sense of humor, Deadpool hunts down the man who nearly destroyed his life.


Watched Deadpool with Trois yesterday evening after work! This film reminds me of kick-ass, a entertaining super-hero show perhaps? I was amazed to only know that while watching it, since I am neither a marvel fan nor catch the trailer. 

Personally, I feel that the show was compact and entertaining that stands on its own. The story flow appear slightly messy and could have been fine-tuned. However, I got to affirm the effort made for its interesting way of presenting it. The fight scenes are nicely injected as well!

The plot itself was predictable and rather weak without much for me to anticipate. The many humourous scenes certainly liven me up as a viewer. However, some of it appear 'trying too hard'.

 
A show more for the marvel fans out there! Honestly, the show did not work that well for me.

Rating: 3/5