Thursday, December 12


As you know Christmas is coming soon. Ever wonder what Christmas is all about? 

As a Christian, Christmas is when we celebrate the birth of the Christ child. God sent His Son, Jesus, into the world to be born. His birth brought great joy to the world. It is a time of God showing His great love for us. It can be a time of healing and renewed strength. 

Christmas can be a season of great joy too. Thank God for your grace! I am glad to walk this journey together with you! 

Christmas is also above loving, sharing and giving. It is a good time to shop and purchase stuff for loved ones.

Here are my wishlist for Christmas:  

A pair of boots

Men Bag

Hopefully, I am able to find something similar or close to the design listed above. I wanted to own one of these but have not find any that caught my attention yet.
Ugly Fish PC6766 Comet BL.SM+AR
Ugly Fish PC6766 Comet BL.SM+AR


Oakley Straight Jacket 04-325
Oakley Straight Jacket 04-325

These are my 2 favourite items from GlassOnline listed above. I like it because the design looked trendy and fashionable. The simplicity of its interior and exterior look good and pleasing to my eyes.

What's your Christmas wishlist for the year?