Friday, September 15

- Wynn Birthday BBQ! -


ME and birthday gal..


Just came back from Wynn's birthday BBQ at Aloha Loyang resorts. I went there with Joy, Ting^2 and Yan Shan. On the way to take the shutter bus, we chatted quite alot. To my suprise, they said I have changed from a quiet person to a person who is lame and talkative. LOL! They even said my character looks like Bryan.. Oh my gosh! I am not! I am still myself but I do agree I appeared to be more lame and talkative in front of them. haha.. After a while, Sophia and her boyfriend came to meet us as well..

We reached the place and went to her room to chat, lame around and take pictures. I felt that Wynn getting more slimmer. Jia you and continue to slim down to have better figure.. LOL! After which, we decided to take group picture on the bed. As everyone wanted to take the picture, we heard a 'crack' sound. Oh No! One side of the bed was cracked. Poor Ting^2 foot was scratched by it hurt, swollen and in pain. Hopefully, Wynn need not pay for the damages. =x

While we were eating, I started to chat with everyone.. However, Joy and company complained that I was only talking to Yan Shan.. LOL! Yup.. I think only to a certain extent at times. They always liked to make fun of me and her.. So lame sia.. We are only friends.. Good friends! Everyone of us are good friends yea! LOL! =) Sophia kept laughing at small matters which made everyone laughed at her instead of the incident.. LOL!

Everyone enjoyed ourselves yea... =)

Happy Birthday Wynn! May all your wishes come true! =)