Thursday, September 28

- NewMan Mag -

Yippie! Priscelia Chan is featured in this month NewMan mag! She look really pretty and sexy! Cool.. I wished to buy but the mag is quite costly so I decided not to buy.. However, a person I knew from mediacorp forum was kind enough to add me and send me her pictures! Due to the BIG file size of pictures and laggy sending through msn in school, I managed to get some of the pictures only. Hopefully, I can have all the pictures soon.. =p

Yesterday, I sent my assignments to one of my good friend.. It is not worth being nice because he do not seems appreciative but gave me attitude every now and then yesterday night.. I was really disappointed and do not know what happen.. Maybe he's in real bad mood? Anyway, I hope everything is alright now.. Movie with Jiewei was also cancelled today.. I really look forward watching the show.. *sians* Anyway, I am sure there would be chance soon..