Saturday, September 16

- Primary Friends Outing -

Today, I went to TM with my primary school buddies, James and Zhi Qiang to eat, shop and meet up.. It's been a long time since I saw them.. I think Zhi Qiang look more mature, taller and perhaps lame now? LOL! James still look almost the same except that he is slimmer now.

We decided to have our lunch at food court. While eating, we kept talking about our past memories in MXPS. Moreover, we named some friends to see if 3 of us know them. Thinking about it, I realised that time passes real fast. Some others we mentioned has relationship already. After which, we went arcade to play daytona and other stuff. Alright?! Zhi Qiang was really slow in his driving. I even managed to overtake him one lap! wahaha! =p

Then, we went shopping around TM, I think Zhi Qiang can really shop. He entered almost every store in TM which made us feel alittle tired.. LOL! Besides that, we went to challeges and cash converter to shop..

Another outing next sunday?! Zhi Qiang is going to plan it.. Hopefully, there would be more people going for it! =)