Wednesday, September 6

- Eureka.06 Science Symposium -

Today went to Matrix Auditorium, Biopolis from 8.30am - 5pm to attend science talk. I wonder I went there because of interest or CE points? hmm.. Let me think.. I am sure I am there because of the points.. haha.. However, I still tried to pay attention to every speaker during their presentation.. Did I? I hope so.. =P

Can you imagine? Staying there listening to 8-10 speaker presenting their stuff. Oh My Gosh! At first, I was paying quite attentive to the speaker. I realised I got distracted, fidgeting around with the free torchlight given and started chatting happily with my friend. LOL! I shared some past memories I had during my secondary school days.. However, there were great refreshments and long lunch break.. =)


During lunch break, Gary, Jun Liang and Me walked around, hoping to find a place to settle our lunch.. We walked and walked.. In the end, we decided to have our lunch at the kopi tiam.. =/ LOL! Jun Liang mentioned something which made me throw out the sip of soup in my mouth.. haha! So funny! I heard he said that his new handphone had 60 gigabyte of memory space! LOL! Alright.. Actually I hear it wrongly, he said 6 or more megabyte instead of 60 gigabyte! wahaha! We have taken some pictures as well!

Everything went quite smoothly today. I hope that I have gain something from it in order to do the quiz and RJ.. =)

*Pictures Updated!