Saturday, September 2

- Bad to good day? -

Yesterday, my uncle called me and asked me to work at his company. I rejected and told him that I promised my friend to work at the IT fair which was located at Singapore Expo. I felt wasted because my uncle would pay me $7 per hour while working at the Singapore Expo would pay me $4 per hour. Oh my gosh! $3 difference! Faint.. What to do? I have promised my friend to work there..

Today went to IT fair with my friend to work distributing flyers. I was feeling quite upset when I got to know that everything was not known such as the booth number and etc. It causes some delay. However, we approached Benson to seek help as he introduced the job to us. Everything was alright in awhile. He ought to be reponsible for it! haha.. =p

The person in charge was pretty friendly which made us feel great! After which, we went to distribute the flyers. Besides that, we also spent some time window shopping stuff that interest us. Hopefully, we would get what we want tomorrow(We would be working there tomorrow again) =)

Although it was quite tiring, I believe we had a great time working! =)