Wednesday, March 22

[Korean Drama Review] Defendant


Park Jung-Woo is a prosecutor at Seoul Central District Prosecutors' Office. One day, he wakes up and finds himself in locked up at the police station. He has temporary amnesia. Park Jung-Woo is falsely accused and is sentenced to death. He must struggle to prove his innocence.


Finished watching this Korean Drama - Defendant. Personally, I felt that the story had a smart plot, which kept me in good suspense. It was compact and nicely crafted, as though I am watching a movie instead.

Particularly, I enjoyed the progression in each episodes, which led me to pondered and followed them closely. There were also pretty good intense and thrilling moments injected as well. Though certain occurrence may appear somewhat coincidence and predictable, the story flow was commendable as a whole.

Kudos to Ji Sung acting capabilities! A versatile actor who did well in his craft! According to report, this film finishes strong with its highest ratings ever! If you enjoy such drama as much as I do, I would highly recommend you to catch this!

Ratings: 4.7 / 5