Tuesday, December 30



With the help of favourite and new characters, security guard Larry Daley travels to London to unlock the true secret that brings the museum to life. It’s a thrilling race against time to restore the tablet’s power, before it’s gone forever.



Watched Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb with Jiewei earlier on. Personally, the story was simple and light-hearted though it could have been more refined. This film somewhat reminded me of Toy Story. Nice seeing familiar faces with the addition of new characters; that certainly make this film more appealing. 

I felt that the effort put forth for the humour element was average. Honestly, some appeared rather lame to me. However, I still do have a good laugh at certain scenes. While watching, it also educated me the importance of teamwork and kinship.

Though the finale lack certain substance, I felt that its magical adventure and historical background was nicely injected. Though a show suitable for the old and young, it will certainly appeal more to a teenager.

Ratings: 3.3/5