Sunday, July 21






Woo! Attended 潘瑋柏 Wilber Pan concert - 释放自己演唱會! Danny won tickets and kindly invited me there! I would not have attended if He waited to see if he won the ticket! He went to buy it because Danny boy was too eager to see Wilber Pan!

The concert was held at The Max Pavilion and lasted about 2 hrs 15 mins! There are more fast tempo songs instead of slow ones! Though I hope that more slow songs are being delivered, I still enjoyed it! Am glad that He sang most of my favourite songs such as 我們都怕痛, 我让你走了, 寂屋出租, Kiss me 123 and 無重力!

I thought you will only see audience standing up, to enjoy Mayday concert but you will see it at Wilber Pan concert too! His fast tempo songs are pretty good which allow all to go high! 

Great singing and dance performance though He was unwell! He still strive to do his best!! 

Image courtesy: AMC Group