Saturday, April 21

Watoto Children’s Choirs have travelled internationally since 1994 as advocates for the estimated 50 million children in Africa, orphaned as a result of HIV/AIDS, war, poverty and disease.

Accompanied by a team of adults, the choir presents Watoto’s vision and mission through their stories, music and dance. Watoto choirs act as ambassadors to raise awareness about the plight of the orphaned and vulnerable children of Africa.



Attended Watata Children's Choir concert at the Axis yesterday evening. Above are the previous performance at other places. Truly amazed and blessed by the kids. Great performance which I guess indeed touched many there. I think through this concert it made me realise how fortunate I am. Have to learn to count my blessing! Pray that the kids will continue to work towards their goal! May God bless them!

God is <3! (: