Saturday, May 21

Wow! Was selected & invited as one of the blogger to cover C.L.I.F. [警徽天职] private screening yesterday evening! The event was held at Sinema Old School!

C.L.I.F. [警徽天职] Poster!

Popcorns and drinks are provided! (:

What is this? Crayon?!

Nah! Its actually an USB mouse!
Thanks Channel 8 for the cool gift! (:

Rebecca Lim fan-club!

Joanne Peh & her fan-club!

Ben Yeo!
The funny & talented host!

Cheer for me pls!? =P

Aileen Tan!

Tay Bing Hui!

Romeo!

Chris Tong!

Rayson Tan!

The casts on stage introducing about this cool drama

警徽天职 (C.L.I.F) - Trailer

Then, it was the screening of C.L.I.F. [警徽天职]!!

As a whole, I feel that this drama was great! It was rather fast-pace and allow viewers to better understand the role of police officers in different branches. There are already cases on their hands and viewers get to watch, how it was being investigated and understand the job scope of a police officer better.

Fantastic acting from the various cast! I feel that they acted well with their cool expression! Seriously, I pondered why the first episode of this drama ended so fast!? Seems that I am engaged and too focus while watching it. Wow!! Can't wait to catch the following episode to know what will happen next?!

Overall, I feel that this drama is cool because you get to experience different cases and also behind-the-scene of a police officer! Nice!! I believe I will continue to watch and follow up this show!

Remember to catch C.L.I.F. [警徽天职] 31 May (Tuesday) 9pm on Channel 8!!
http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/zh/tv/channel-8/programmes/clif-downloads.aspx
http://blogs.xin.sg/baguatv/tag/警徽天职/









Invited bloggers and fans all out there to take pictures!!!

ME & Huan! (:

Had a great and enjoyable evening!!

It was a great experience to watch together with fans and artistes! Tay Ping Hui was really high and fans were cheering! Think everyone had a fun time! (:

Thanks to everyone and sponsors who made this private screening
and drama a successful one!

Thank you CH 8 for giving me the opportunity to be one of the
blogger to cover C.L.I.F. [警徽天职]!