Wednesday, December 30

Alright.. Was involved for the preparation of my church countdown party. Few days ago, did research on the helium balloons and stuff. I pray that everything go smoothly as planned. Will be going to have dinner with my church friends than to the countdown party event with my poly friends. And we submitted our particulars to lush! Hopefully, we can be in the guest lists. Free food and drinks! :) Checked the email and we are in the guest lists! She actually called! She sound sweet and friendly! :)

And yeps. Were chatting in msn with Agnes the other day. Realised she's going UNIsim as well. Got to activate for my student portal and mail already.


Won a appreciation of token from a contest I joined in CID. It's a cushion. Though did not win the voucher but its the thought that counts! :)