Thursday, June 25

Work as usual.
Today got 'special duty'.
It's kinda fun yet irritating at times
even though I done it before.

Recalling the first time, it looks more official.
At the same time, I was more serious in the excerise.
This time, I never take it so serious.

Makan dinner with
Huan & Sun at Jurong Point.
Ate delifrance!
The food tasted normal.
After which, random shopping!

Enjoyed the company.
Our craps makes me LOL!
There's always laughter with Huan & Sun.
Seriously, I'm glad we still keep in close contact! =)

Anyway, the automatic flush from JP toilet looks cool.
Initially, I thought it will flush automatically.
Then, I tried placing my hand there but
still no signs of flushing.

After which, I bang my hand to it few times. It works!
Kinda stupid yet interesting because it
makes you do what it says!
Am I sua ku or what?
I seen it first time in malls toilet.

Home sweet home!