Monday, June 1

- Sunday -


Went for my actual event for my
T-shirt design contest!
Mum accompanied me there. Bro did not come along.
Think he's really tired.

When reached, had dinner. Then, bring mum to see my
T-shirt design. =D
Met the organiser. Attentance taken.


Know Celeste there. Nice girl. =)

Exchange contacts as well.




JX called! And to my surprised.
Many came to support me! =D
Did not expect that many to come despite
of busy schedule.
Thanks for coming! =)

Saw Elvin Ng, took pictures of him. Nice chap. =)
After which, change to my t-shirt design.
While waiting, spent time
with church mates & some finalists
Some finalists were rather passive.
At the same time, ask friends around
the area I met to vote!

Went to see Felicia Chin as well. Lucky me.
Get to snap a shot of her. =p



Photobucket

After long waiting, finally its our turn to the stage.
It's rather exciting and kinda nervous for me.
Did the catwalk on stage with my self-designed t-shirt.
I felt that sense of achievement! =D

Hopefully, I did well.
Results out.
Though I got the consolation prize.
I felt that I'm already the winner.
I have lord!
I have my mum who dotes me lots!
I have church friends supporting
me till the end!
I have friends voting for me!

Many actually complained about the winner.
As it was not really nicely done. I kinda agreed.
Think they got the votes. That's why.
Anyway, I'm still quite cool about it.
Initally, I dun mind no one
coming down to see me.
During the show, I realised the importance
of having peeps supporting you.
The feeling is really very different.

Through the contest, I gain lotsa experiences.
- Catwalk on stage
- New friend
- Handle different kind of peeps/situation.

Thanks Lord, Thanks Mum!
Thanks Church mates, Thanks Friends!
Thanks Voters, Thanks Organiser!
Thanks Ex-model, Thanks Jess!