Thursday, June 18

- Random Thoughts -

I wonder why human like to make comparison? For me, I feel that schools are all same to me. Thinking about the past, while I got a place in RP & NYP. I chose RP. Why? That's because I did not manage to get the course I wanted in NYP. I got IT - the course I wanted in RP!

At the moment, I was thinking whether to choose the campus or course. It was quite hard for me to decide. However, my decision was RP. It's the course that matters not the school. I will not have the motivation to study without my ideal course. Furthermore, it lies within myself whether to study. Even if the school is well-known, I will never fare well if I am lazy.

I still remembered KS said this to me: Eh.. The school so lousy and not recognise le.. NYP is better. I feel that he's silly to say that. Firstly, he was rejected without getting a place from RP. Secondly, he got to NYP with the counter offer. He never get in to the course he actually wanted.

Till date, I never regret my decision to join RP but am glad! Seriously, I learn and gain alot from the campus. Some of my fellow mates went to university! And for me, I apply for unisim and have received a notification from them already. Thus, its still the same thinking for me. It's me, myself and the course matters, not the school! And yeps. Starting my part-time studies on Jan 2010! =)