Monday, May 25

- Sunday -

Went Jon house for CG!
This time round, Justin and I were task to plan games.
When I was told to do that, I was like huh!?
I do not have any in mind at that very moment.

I get to do research online and see there's any idea coming out.
After which, Something came to my mind.
The game which I have in mind was actually
played in Jacky wu variety show.
Best was that I modified it slightly as mine
was the english version you know.

The day came.
Pretty excited as I'll be the one leading it.
Giving the heros out was really a fun thing to do.
Hope they do not mind the characters i gave them.
While playing, I could sense they are having lotsa fun! (Hopefully)

After which, it was praise and worship!! Wooohooo!! =D
Get to sing along with my CG. =)

Then, it's time for reflections again.
Through that, I know the aim I'm working towards to.
And at the same time, I got to know some of them better. =D


Then, went to meet Gary and PS.
There's a celebrity event there.
Main focus to see was Felicia Chin! Maybe Apple Hong as well?
Initially, was pretty hot and I mean HOT!
First, the weather was so
hot and that so many people squeezing together at
the event makes it even worst!
And worst of all, I was quite far behind because fans sitting infront.
If they stand, I can get closer to the stage, taking better pictures
Within me, I was very very HOT!

After reflecting on myself, I realised
I cannot that hot-temper.
I then cool down and think if I am in their shoes.

After all events, went to makan at
manhattan fish market.
Ordered platter! Woohooo!! Big portions!
Treated Gary as his advance birthday gift.

Random chatting.
Did chatting on my experience
since I joined Hope church. =D


Thanks Gary for the Mua Ji and T-shirt bought
from taiwan trip!

Appreciated! =D