Saturday, May 23

- Saturday -

Hot weather!
Anyway, was not inform to meet CG for lunch.
Thus, rested at home.

Went out at like 2.25pm.
Received a call from Jon.
Poor him waited for us but all PS him.

Waited for bus 60 till Peck Chei.
waited for like 20mins still never come. -_-"
Thus, took bus 21 which made
me walked to mrt station.

Thought I'll be late.
I rushed and walked fast
whenever I can.
Do not wish to miss any part of service.

Am glad that I reach on time. =)

Testimony given was GREAT!
It's talking about fearness which relates to
me when I'm young or at times now.

I tend to think alot.
How people see and view me.
Now, I feel that I can see things
differently and let it go slightly.
Have to change it overtime.

No one is PERFECT.
Even how GOOD, SMART, NICE-LOOKING and etc.
Without god, we are NOTHING.

Remember that, GOD always loves ME!
No matter what happens!

Thanks lord for every talents u've given.

There's nothing to fear about!
Have faith in lord!