Monday, May 25

- Monday -

Working as usual. Went to collect my Most Kissable guy quiz prize. My very handsome working partner Sufian - (He wants me to state it down here) actually accompanied me go collect it. I thought it will be kinda bulky. To my surprised, it was a small bag. After which, had lunchie with my very handsome partner - (he claims to be one again =p).

Had 3 pratas and a fake juice which costs me 10bucks!!! It's quite worth it because it have onions, eggs and cheese in it. The portion is quite reasonable also. Ordered 2 onions, eggs & cheese which was 7 bucks. 1 plain prata 1 buck. 1 cup of fake lime juice. Total damage: $10!! =(

After lunch, Received a call from Hussian. He came here to look at our very own Powel here.
Kinda disappointed as it's not what he actually thought. Then, went to chill at cafe. Treated me drink and he do his talking as usual. Still being playful as before, never grow mature yet. Nice catching up though its a short one!