Sunday, May 17

- Church Camp -

I'm BACK! =D

I really enjoyed it alot.
Though I must admit I felt tired.

Before church camp, I set an objective.
To a certain extent, I met most of it.
I have deeper friendship among my NS ministry.
And also with god.

I felt the special bonding we have
within our ministry which
cannot be seen in others.


The workshops given enlightened me alot.
It actually gave me no reasons for not
obeying the lord.


I also get to mingle around with friends from

Malaysia & HongKong as well.

With that, i knew about

their living cultures as well.

The games activity we have were FUN!

Captian's ball!


Really drew our friendship deeper.


On the last night, we had games activites!

Was crazy, fun and madness.

We certainly gain some values from it.

spent time to encourage one another

individually as well.



It's certainly a fruitful experience.
It's our starting point.
There's still a long long way to go.
I believe with god presence, we will have the
strength to carry on.