Saturday, March 10

- Wonder Baby Audition -

Went vivo city to see my cousin's son (kenneth) performing for the audition on upcoming children variety show.. Initially, we did not plan to go since it was pretty late already.. However, we received a call knowing that his performance was the second last one.. Thus, decided rushing down just to see his cute performance.. Lucky there's a break which allows us to get there in time..

After the interview session with Ben Yeo, he did two performance (singing xiao wei and ABC song) with his toy guitar which was good.. Ezann Lee, Ben Yeo and the judges seems to like him alot.. Most likely he would get through this round!

When I carried kenneth, Ezann turned to see him and gave me a sweet smile.. =D Ben came to me saying that he's cute.. haha.. Now I know why people like to carry baby when stars are around..

Watch his submitted video here!