Sunday, March 25

- AMK Hub -

Went there today with Ah wei.. He suggested to go there because the shopping centre just opened.. Though I already went there once and knew that there's more variety for the girls then guys, I still went because it was quite some time since going out with him..

On the way, I then understood that he wanted to shop for his PSP game.. I was like -_-".. He think about 15 mins before deciding to buy the PSP game.. After that, Went to have mos burger for dinner and walk around to shop shop and see see.. haha.. It seems that he did not like to shop that much.. I just hope he could do other shopping as well..

Have been accompany him for servicing of handphone countless times in the past.. Wondering why he always wants to upgrade or service his hp time to time when his hp is perfectly fine.. = \