Thursday, March 29

- Just another day -

Working

Working has been quite okay yesterday and today.. I only have to say that it's random because I get to handle and do different things which I felt was good! Feel that I could make use of the PBL experience gain in RP while working..


Things I did: Tidying up the store, data entry, handling the stock, sorting of documents and etc..


Cyber Scholars Outing


The Guys


Funny expression


Doing Ads?


It's an act cute expression but only me did that



Designed by Candice

After work, went to meet my secondary friends at harbourfront.. As Ivan was late, the girls decided to shop for bag while the guys wait for him.. At last he came, then we went to walk and shop.. Met Soon Heng and his girlfriend and had alittle chat with him, knowing that he's applying a place in NYP..

The girls came and the planning for swensen actually fails.. With the recommendation of Tiffany and Candice, we had Marche instead.. The queueing time for it was terribly long.. Had dinner at about 8 plus.. I ordered only 1 plain Roesti which I find it nice without the sour cream.. Wanted to have half kampong chicken but decided not to have it because I have to wait for 25 mins and it's not easy to eat it..

Chatted, chatted and chatted while eating.. Brought back lots of memories we had during seconday school.. Loves to crack jokes and be funny with close friends.. Hope they dun take it serious la.. I just joking to make you guys smile!

Enjoyed! =)