Friday, March 9

- Last day working in Nikken -

Today might be the last day working there because I have completed the tasks that was assigned to me.. However, I was told that I would be asked back because they might need people helping them out doing other stuff.. Have to wait for my uncle to come back from overseas before deciding it..

I would say that I enjoyed working there.. My colleagues were very nice and friendly.. Loves to crack jokes alot which brightens up my day... Though some jokes are pretty lame.. haha.. One of my colleague (a guy) was really very funny.. Always like to tease people and say lame jokes which influence almost everyone to learn and follow him.. I think that's the reason why most of them loves to crack jokes..

Hopefully, I would be asked back to work next week! =)