Wednesday, October 5

Went K box with Danny yesterday! Treated him because his birthday is drawing near. I realise the only way to improve singing is to learn from your mistakes and never be afraid to sing higher notes. At the same time, I noticed that my singing tend to be not very clear. I think I had improve slightly on that area to sing it clear and sharp.


Watched Dream House today! I feel that the story plot was not up to my expectation. It was rather unrealistic. However, it fits the title: dream house, because everything is a dream until it is back to reality. I feel that it is more of a mysterious film rather than a thrilling one. Nevertheless, the story flow fast but appeared slow because of the dialogue I guess.

Refreshing concept there but I think most cannot except this kind of film due to the boring scenes, without any dynamic climax.

Overall, I think the film is okay but I think it could be better in terms of the flow and plot.

Share with us, your idea of Dream house within 50 words?
My idea of dream house will be a big and spacious castle where I could live together with my family and relatives. A place where is peaceful and near the beach where I could relax, enjoy and spend quality time with loved ones.

Thank you Golden Village Picture!

Ratings: 2.75/5