Saturday, July 3

I felt that I was rather distracted during service today. I do not exactly know the reasons but it seems that I could not focus well. Anyways, I still get to learn certain learning points. One thing, pastor Joshua mention which I thought was pretty true. Even as Christians, we get to dislike one another or cannot get along well with certain people. Instead of doing that, we should love one another! We are a family. It's easy to say than done but its a reminder for me and my fellow brothers and sisters. Saw Sathya! I'm really glad to see him around. (:

Then, celebrated Justin birthday! Had cafe cartel for dinner! I pray that Justin will get his desire job! Sathya will continue to come church and serve God. Shi Jun and Jonny to grow more in faith! Yong Le to join us for our adventurous journey with God! Jiexun to trust in God that whatever circumstances or difficulties faced in CG will be resolved. I believe Whichever God place us to be in, I believe he has plan for us already.

I might take up the offer when I got to know more details on Wednesday!