Saturday, July 10



Yesterday had a great time at Joo Seng KTV with my colleagues!! Had lotsa fun singing and many funny incidents happen like nobody businesses! Thanks Sir Jeffrey who joined in the fun!! Wonder when they will upload the singing into fb!!

Today, church service as per normal! Brother Timothy shared the obstacles we faced as a Christian and I totally agree with him. Not to forget Pastor Jeff telling us not to give up but to continue the race with God! A loving God that always forgive our wrong doings. (:










After which, went to Marina Barrage!! E35D!!! One of my poly class which usually will have outings!! Though I'm not very close to some, I still tried to engaged myself to talking with them! Plenty of nice food prepared!! Nice fireworks too!! Still, I enjoyed it!

Water Baptism tomorrow!! (:

I've accepted the offer - IBM!! (: