Tuesday, August 4

Went for Brandon's 21st last sunday. Before that, was CG. As usual, it makes me ponder alot. Certain doubts I have within me. I'm not going to say much but seriously not something good. Only know I will put god in first place, no matter what. Not to bother and let people around distract me. For goodness sake, I feel sometimes if it is worth trying my best following so closely to god words. Who will even care right? But I know god cares. Sometimes, I think I try too hard.

Photobucket

Anyways, Brandon's 21st was rather grand. It held at riverview hotel, ballroom. Was a combo celebration with his brother. There were performances going on the stage. Was rather cool and I enjoyed the singing of I'm yours. It's one of the hit song. And I could see DK and BK were rather close. I do not think I'm that close with my bro though. Did not manage to capture many photos because I do not want to distract the professional singer with my strong flash. Anyway, I was at sitting at the side of the stage. Thus, I do not have a nice view, resulting not wanting to take many pictures. Think both enjoyed themselves with all our gifts.

HAPPY 21st Brandon!
HAPPY 24th Daryl!