Saturday, August 8

Church 'special' service was great today! I feel that it's well prepared and it suit new friends who came. With the ballon game activity, it makes them enjoy more and feel less pressure. Thumbs up for bro/sis who involved in the stage play. Their acting were superb. From the play, I gain something from it. The purpose of living, to find true fulfillment in our lives. Overall, it's great!

I'm really glad that Zhi Qiang came. I pray that he will join us for the part 2 of the 'special' service. I could see his willingness to trust the lord but just that he not ready? While talking to him, I realised that he went to other church before. Thus, I tell him to go to a church which he feels more comfortable with. I thank god that Zhi Qiang and pray that he take home something meaningful.

Happy Birthday to Xian & Qin!