Wednesday, August 12

- My Birthday -

Last wednesday, makan @ Han's with family. Initially, wanted to have magic wok but the plan fail. After which, marketing with mum. At the same time, I had the chance to have more chatting session with my brother. =) We do not really spent time much together. Thus, I really treasure the time. Mum was pretty unhappy with the food thus we actually ate another round on saturday after sevice. It was deem to be a popular restaurant but I felt otherwise. Despite of that, I still finished up everything. Thanks kor for the meal & mum for the converse bag and meal! =D

Photobucket

Then, went out with JW on Sunday. He sort of celebrated my birthday. Had secret recipe! Wanted seoul garden but to have birthday offer, I have to print it out which I did not do! ='( Anyways, had chicken cordon bleu while JW had fish N chips. His food tasted quite bad while my dish was still alright. My banana milkshake tasted reasonably nice too! Then, went walking around the area. Saw my brother with girlfriend, Ah Boo boo & Soon Heng! Random talking! First time saw his gf in person! haha, It's been a while since I saw Soon heng. There's so many to chat about! Took the chance to take a picture! =) After that, went arcade, I top up 10 bucks and I believe we enjoyed ourselves.

Today went out with danny! Had pizza hut! Thanks Danny for the treat! =) Then to K-box! Sang till out of voice. Sang quite a number of Wilber song. Then, watch GI JOE. I think the almost the whole show its action pack. Overall, I think it was still quite alright. 3.5/5 for me.

Happy Birthday to myself! =)

Thanks brothers/sisters for the well wishes! =D