Thursday, July 30

Yesterday evening, went AMK area to makan with CG. Only 4 went - Jon, Melvin, JX and ME! Decided to grab something, we never had before. After rounds of walking, I still have no idea what to order. At last, I ordered thai cuisine which I rarely eat than never. Seriously, we have hard time chewing/swallowing the food. At least, we have gone beyond our comfort zones.

Checked my mail today, I won a pair of showcase tickets + Wilber’s album from Xin.sg! To add it up, I won another pair of his showcase tickets from stomp! It will be held at DragonFly, St. James Powerhouse. A place I never been to. Shall be a great experience I suppose.

The winner list from Xin.sg:
恭喜以下网友获得潘玮柏SHOWCASE门票等奖品!

头5位: 门票一对 + 与拍潘玮柏团体照
GAN LU QI
Quek Boon Chye
TEO SOCK HONG
RuiXing
Ong lay ching

接下来10位:门票一对 + 潘玮柏新专辑
SIM GIM CHOON
Tan Mei Xuan
Ang Hui Ling
Ong Hui Siew
PHYLLIS
Neo Roland
Tang ZhiZhong Kenny
Michelle Ang Si Min
Chan Wai Jye
Tan Kaili

再接下来15位: 门票一对
Lim Rui Hao
Teo Yee Chuen
ELAINE LEW SIEOW NYOK
LIN XUE TING
Er Boon Pieu
Ronald Lim
Chan Li Fang
Merlissa Tay
Ng Jie Lin
Chen Si Ni
Ben Tan Chong Keng
Lim Khian Peng
KHOI JYE HARNG
Yu Juehui
WONG SOOK CHIN

Thanks Xin.sg & Stomp for putting up such a wonderful contest!