Tuesday, July 21



Last Sunday, finally managed to watch love matters with mum. Since few months back, always wanted to find time watching with her but there isn't chances. Despite feeling tired, I decided to catch it with mum that day. The show was quite good but not up to my expectation. I have high expectation on Jack's film always. It surrounds mostly about sex issues. -_-". The cast chosen was normal. Nothing special about them. On the other hand, there were certain funny scenes which make me LOL. It enlighten guys not to play around with girls too. I admired Jack Neo films which always could reach and relate so close to the audience heart.

Ratings: 3/5



Managed to catch Harry Potter today. I heard bad reviews on the show, turning me off from wanting to watch from cinema. Thus, I decided to catch it online. Ridiculously, I continued watching despite it was the chinese version. Initially, it was weird. Just think about it? Watching harry potter speaking in mandarin. Then, I thought that maybe I could understand better because their english might be too profound for me. Overall, it's quite ok for me. I think the first hour was dull. As it goes on, the flow of the storyline gets slightly better. It's something new where it focus more on relationships.

Ratings: 3/5