Thursday, June 26

- Working -

P.S. Long, boring entry. Read it if you really care. =p

Been working at St. Stephen School. Only knew that I will be taking over a person's place. Did not even tell me what I will be doing there. Just wait to see if there's anything for me to help out. Did not do much last few days. Just take charge of the AVA club, surfing the net and help out in the library. Damn boring. I'm there to wait things to happen so I can stand-by to help. In my mind, I always think that if there's any issues they want me to help, I hope I can help out if not I will feel useless la. Instructions given to me were minor, not clear and accurate at all. And I hate it!

Though I been to control room and function before in secondary school but that's quite long ago can. They expect me to take charge of it. -_-". Felt like an idiot just to stand there to see if everything turns out to be fine. If something BIG happen, I may not even know how to deal with it I suppose. Think I did not gain much respect from the students since I think they felt that I know nuts about anything! But they never realise that I was also new to their system there. It's not like I'm there for ages kind.

Today have chance to do more work. That's good! At least there's something to pass time! However, I do not really enjoy doing that. Checking 40 coms to see if the mouse, keyboard, monitor and etc is faulty and placing ram into it. Hate the placing of ram. So troublesome can. Have to unlock it, unscrew the lock and etc. I managed to place 15 com only since I started doing it at 11 plus.

Got to know some nice peeps there. Without them, I will be damn bored doing my own stuff when I'm in the staff room. Not to forget those who chatted with me on msn. Gain certain life aspect and I find it so damn true. Once again, a great experience for me.