Sunday, June 22

- Updates -

Thursday
Went St. Stephen School for replacement support. Was appointed to be seated in the staff room. Was kinda lost because I do not know what to do. I ask if there's anything to be done. He just tell me to wait. I just waited and find something to do then. Read the newspaper and compose a song while waiting. Then, I decided to turn on the PC. I dare not used it because there's some work going on there. After that, a girl helped me with the login. Then, I do my stuff. Kinda bored as I was there to assist if there's any help.

Friday
This time round, went to Methodist girls school. Freaking far from Bedok Reservoir can. Spent time to see the map and make my way there. On the way to and fro, many things happen. Damn unlucky. As usual, went there to surf net and do my own stuff. Designed wallpaper for my favourite artists for upcoming contest. This time, at least there's slight work for me to do though it's kinda last minute thingy.

Saturaday
Went out to chinatown point. Was suppose to see artistes but end up watching concert and I must say its oldies kind. Damn boring for me can. But it's for charity so it's still ok la. =)

Sunday
Feeling damn bored and partly to avoid my relative as they are coming. Went out alone to TM. Decided to take a look at Elva's album. Spent most time at arcade watching people playing. The GSS was terrible. Typical singaporeans as alot went to see the puma stuff. Damn crowded. I just browse through and went off. Took pictures as well. Will be at St. Stephen from tomorrow to thurs. -_-"

Someone told me something and I feel uneasy inside me. Maybe I'm thinking too much? Anyway, if it's meant to be yours, it will be yours eventually ba.