Friday, June 27

- A Day Out -

Mum and I went to aunt house looking after my nephew. Decided to bring him out together, meeting another aunt to settle some personal issue. While mum took care of him, I went to tanjong pagar to hand in my time-table sheet. After which, we went to watch the giant star contest 2008. It's a pre-recorded programme.

Waited 2 hours till the event really started -_-". Saw the finalists and I feel that they look quite normal to me. Maybe they won the judges with their talent. Wu Jia Hui live singing was impressive! He's one of the guest star there. Anyway, did not manage to watch everything because it was already late that time. Thus, we went back.

My aunt and her friend mention that I look better than the contestants and encourage me to join next year. It's not easy because they have to undergo trainings. I may have the looks but most likely I will not be as confident as them on stage. Maybe I should try?