Thursday, May 8

- Simply Gorgeous Results -

The results out!
Did not managed to be either the winner or the runner-up.
Disappointed?
Not really la. LoL!
At least I was the top 12 finalists! Something to be proud about. =)
Kind of expected since I told them honestly that
I never use their simple product.
And they asked?
So why do you join the contest without using simple product?
In my heart, I ponder. The rules did not state
that only users of simple can join what.
But this was how I answered
I joined to challenge myself!
Any ya! Even if I get to be the winner, I will not have the
chance to use their products. (Maybe trying using it?)
I think the 4 winners claim to have use their product
in order to have better chances of winning.
I bet some claim to use their product was a lie.

The prizes I am walking away will be:
1 Simple hamper (retail value worth $100)
4 Movie Passes
1 $20 Shopping Voucher

The top 12 finalists will receive the prizes stated above. =)

I just wanted to be myself thus I did not give perfect answers at all!
(If you guys know what I meant)