Thursday, May 29

- Friendship -

I wonder and ponder.
Is there forever friends?
How do one actually define friendship?
Is it someone you can get along with or make use of?

For me, I feel that it depends on the relationship within them; how close and the feeling being with them.

I remembered those wonderful days with my 3 primary buddies. The times I had in secondary, being together with close friends and try making more friends. Think I made quite a number of friends in secondary. RP friends where we work together in team and solve different problems everyday.

Think close friends will sure make use of one another and at the same time shower care and concern. However, human tend to be jealous thus friends may hurt you in one or another way or not being so helpful to you.

Those days were memorable. But now, we seldom contact already. Usually, I was the one who initiated the outing for cyber scholars and primary buddies? Kinda tired doing that for the time-being.