Thursday, April 24

-“Simply Gorgeous” Grand Finals
Interview Session -

Went for the interview just now. Few questions were posed. I think I answered fairly well. Nervous yet feeling confident. They requested me to sing while I mentioned that I got 3rd in a singing contest. The song I sang was "If I let you go" by westlife. Hopefully, I did well for it. Mum and Aunt went to be the guests. Mum says I look differently as usual resulting me feeling kinda irritated. However, I know she wants me to look good. That's why she react this way.

I must say that the experience was pretty cool. Get the chance to answer tough questions from the judges, photographers taking pictures on me, and posing infront of the cameras. Felt like a star. Cool! =D

The results will be out 2 weeks later. No matter what's the outcome, I know I have already put in effort and tried my best being myself! Naturally and Simply ME! =D