Sunday, April 20

- 愛情經紀約 -


Just finished watching this taiwan idol show. I know this drama was quite some time ago. I watched it because it has my favourite stars (Genie, Ambrose and maybe Alex?). Initially, the story was dull, talking mostly about the company stuff.

However, as the story goes on, it gets more nice and exciting. From it, I also understand that to gain respect, you have to treat others well without having any evil/selfish thoughts. However, I do not think everyone would think this way. Would try changing myself to be a better, likeable person who can gain people respect.

I have to say that Ambrose acted very well! Certain scenes were rather touching. Should have shown more of Genie I thought. The other casts acted well too! Watching too many taiwan drama made a person more sentimental and emotional? hmm. Overall, a nice show.