Friday, February 9

Recently. . .

Has been slacking for the last week lessons... Did not put in much effort doing research and completing the assignments because I am in a holiday mood... Holiday is drawing near soon! Hoooray! Kinda happy because I can have a long break yet excited as soon I would be a year 3 student!

Alot of things yet to be completed such as PP, CE and FYP... -_-". Have been chionging for talks and did some planning for my PP... Hopefully, I get to done it during my long break...

Thus far, my daily and UT grades was average.. The best modules would be Java and Web application with a better overall grades..

Getting along pretty well with E25F.. Took a class photo after lesson today as well.. After which, Went to arcade with a small group of them... Funny incident happens which made us laugh and enjoyed ourselves..

No comments:

Post a Comment