Saturday, February 3

- Memorial Service -

Attended my cousin memorial service yesterday night.. Get to finish my RJ and other stuff before going back home.. I thought of going there straight but it's quite troublesome taking my lappy there.. It's kinda rush because I have to finish my dinner and get things ready ASAP.. Reached home at about 6.10pm.. Taken my dinner and went straight to newton with mum to meet my bro.. We needed to be there early as we were there to help out..

The service started at about 8pm starting with singing of songs.. After which, it was time for paying tribute giving speech talking about my cousin.. Some of it was quite touching and has kinda touched me.. Then, it was singing of song again.. But.. This time was with a slide show of my cousin pictures.. It was really sad to see her passed away such a young age.. Controlled my tears because I believe she is with the lord... Next, it was the service...

Life is really short, you do not know what would happen to you the next moment.. I am glad that she has enjoy and live life to the fullest before her death..