Wednesday, February 14

- E25F outing -


What's on Jackson? haha..


ME & Andy


BenJi, Nat, ME

Yesterday, went seoul garden to have dinner with my classmates.. Meeting area was at city hall control station at about 5pm.. However, I meet Andy earlier at 3pm because he wanted to shop for his clothings near the area there.. Went various shop searching for clothings.. Having lots of choices in his mind, he was blur on what he wants.. James called me and he came to look for us.. Thus, three of us browse clothings together.. Felt that we have different views on clothings.. Finally, they decided buying t-shirt from a store.. Those clothes that I liked do not have my size.. =(

Time passes fast and its time for dinner! Meet the rest at seoul garden about 5 plus.. Everyone was enjoying the food and there was much of laugher with Jackson.. I think he is the one who always liven up the class.. Fizzy also brought her videocam to take video and pictures of us.. Our faci, Julian was together there too.. It's Deshun birthday, we bought a cake and sang a birthday for him...


Cheeze!

After which, went to a place that I never been before. Obliged them to the place especially since it was someone birthday.. Get to experience the feeling of the place.. Did not really feel that right but it was still quite acceptable for me.. Sitting there seeing them enjoying themselves.. At the moment, I just felt that I was entertained by them.. I may seems boring and quiet but I am not.. When I went in, I already decided to stay till everyone left..

Everything was alright until I heard some comments which maybe just a joke but I just naturally felt a little upset.. I do not know why too.. Anyway, I felt the natural uncomfortableness being with that small bunch of them or even my relatives.. I would just be so quiet there.. Resulting being said that I am proud which is truly not...