Sunday, January 7

- Wedding dinner -

Yesterday, My family and I went to my relative wedding dinner at Sentosa Resort (Beayfort Hotel).

The ambiance in the ballroom was great.. It looks classy and comfortable as well. Since the dinner was thrown at Beayfort Hotel situated around Sentosa Resort, I believe that the overall cost must be costly..

It was interesting to know that the food was served fairly among one table.. However, some lucky ones would have extra food if there's some left.. The two dishes, appetizer and prawns are my favourites among the others.. =)

I did not get to have much talking with my cousins and relatives.. I think that's because we do not get to meet often.. The awkward feeling would naturally come.. Anyway, never mind about that, my brother has done all the talking... haha..

Wishing them a lifetime full of happy years, long on laughter, short on tears and most importantly enduring love...

No comments:

Post a Comment