Saturday, January 13

- Random Post -

Have been late for lessons these days.. For yesterday lesson, I reached class very late at about 9.40am I suppose... Damn bus.. The waiting time for bus 161 was about 20 mins and that was so.. long.. Sign.. Certain time, there was spaces at the back, if passenagers are kind enough to move behind, I think I would be able to board the bus and not be late... Grades have been affected as well.. Should have gotten a better grades... I think I have to do something about it not to be late.. =(

I feel quite tired with PBL sometimes.. I was wondering why.. I think certain concepts we gain were quite minor.. Most of the students wants to only achieve good grades but do we actually learn something out of it?

Maybe what we get to learn more was the skills such as being able to communicate well with others, team work and train us to be more confident because we are presenting every lesson...

I think the understanding test was more of a preparation or reference test.. It does not really test our understanding level... If you are good at referencing, you are sure to get good grades.. Anyway, there's pros and cons in any other poly as well.. Just some thoughts about PBL..

Yesterday was Fred's and Daryl's birthday! Close E35D gangs celebrated with them by singing birthday song and bought a cake.. This was the only class that I get to gather more often because they have loads of program.. :)

Oh ya! New blogskin.. =)