Thursday, January 25

- Friend -

He is my best friend since secondary school.. Get along pretty well with him.. Would share and exchange any happy or sorrow events. However, ever since he encountered a break up with his girlfriend, everything changed..

He was rather cold to me.. At first, everything turns out to be fine.. He consult me asking my previous experience in relationship.. I tell him how I felt and tell him to try letting go instead of clinging her tightly but it seems very hard for him doing that.. It shows how much he loves her and how deep the girl has hurt him.. Sometimes, I cannot stand him.. He can be nice now but treat you differently the other moment..

Hope that he can return to his usual self treating me the same as before.. Most likely, I would be working with him in FYP... Hopefully, everything turns out alright.. If he continues to be like that, I wonder if it's possible working well with him..