Monday, January 18

The Dream Makers 2 志在四方 2 Drama Review



Sequel to Star Awards 2014 Best Drama, The Dream Makers 2 continues to follow the lives of those working in the frontline and backstage of a TV Station, where temptations of fame can devilise a human, especially in an environment where the common belief that “the devil gets the hindmost” prevails. Faced with competitions and pressure, can the protagonists overcome all once again? 




Just finished watching The Dream Makers 2 志在四方 2. Honestly, I rarely follow each episode of a Mediacorp series, unless I see certain potential in its plot. The success of its prelude is one reason for me to catch this drama.

Personally, I feel that the story is well-crafted with a focused story-line. Initially, the drama may appear dull without much development. However, the story build up got better with certain secret agenda among the casts.

It revolves around temptations and being revengeful after being hurt. On the other hand, it educated viewers to let go of grudges and learn to forgive, in order to feel peace and happy. It reminded me about the importance of kinship and cherish the people around me. Most importantly, not to boast but be humble. 

I have to affirm that the casts did well in their craft! Some are touching while some kept me at the edge of my seat. A rather good local drama indeed. However, it could have been better if more episodes are included for the already well-developed drama. 

Ratings: 3.8/5