Sunday, May 4


Chinese actress Zhang Jingchu is working on a short film entitled “Old Cinderella”. The film is being produced by award-winning director Lu Chuan , and parts of it were shot in Israel. In the short film, Zhang plays a divorcee who gains a new perspective on life as she begins to meet all kinds of new people. (Credit : china.org.cn)


Watched The Old Cinderella 脱轨时代 online yesterday afternoon. Kenji Wu was the leading actor in the show thus it was one of the reason why I wanted to catch it. And yep, He is my favourite singer and performer that explains why. 

Personally, I felt that this film was fast-pace which was good though I felt that the flow and the stitching from scene to scene was not very well-done. The plot was decent and I thought that certain scenes were slightly draggy. It injected many emotion scenes that portrayed the value and importance of kinship which was good.

Zhang Jingchu 张静初 and Kenji wu 吴克群 acted well with their given roles. I felt the emotion and effort that Zhang Jingchu 张静初 put forth while watching this film! Nice~

Ratings: 2.9/5

吳克羣 - 如果不能好好愛

Ending with this movie theme song which was closely related to this movie!