Saturday, March 29


Went for brunch with Wei Ming at Forty Hands quite some time ago. Nice of him to drive me to the area for a catch-up from Tiong Bahru Plaza. Liting worked there before and told me about his cafe which served good coffee thus I went there to try!

I ordered salmon hash and iced mocha for brunch! Salmon hash tasted pretty decent however the sliced salmon portion was small. The brown bread was well-toasted with good texture though. Personally, I felt that that it quite expensive for that particular dish.

Since many mentioned that the coffee was superb, how can I possible to miss it ya? The iced mocha tasted thick and rich. One sip and you could taste the richness of chocolate blended together well with coffee. To me, I thought that it was good though I think there might be better coffees out there. 

Ratings:
Ambiance: 2.85/5
Service: 3.9/5
Price: 2.95/5
Salmon hash: 3.4/5
Iced Mocha: 4/5

Forty Hands
78 Yong Siak Street #01-12
Singapore 163078