Friday, October 9

Took leave today. Initally, intended to attend Fox fashion showcase for photography. Plan changed when I got to know that I require pass for the event. Thus, decided to meet up Danny to celebrate his birthday. First stop, to Kbox!! Woohooo! Feel that I really know how to control my pitch better this time round, not to be shy but showcase what you really got. And yeps! Sang lotsa 5566 songs which brings back certain memories. Not only chinese, but english songs too! =)



Then, went to see people catching soft toy. Spent about an hour there. I do not know why but we stood there discussing and thinking of winning it. To the extent, Danny went to try catching the soft toy. He spent 5 bucks but no luck.

Then, random shopping at suntect. He was itch for catching soft toy once again. Went to the arcade and I stood there watching him catching soft toys. Think he spent about 10 bucks but still no luck.

Then, I decided to give it a try! To my surprise, I got it just one try! A dollar for the soft toy above. =p He got nothing today but he won 5 soft toys in the past which was already commendable. Had fun playing the throwing of basketball. We manage to complete a total of 5 rounds. =D

Then, had something at Xin Wang Taiwan Cafe. Had a burger and it tasted quite alright. Orea peppermint tasted great!

Hope you had a wonderful time!