Sunday, July 27

- E35D Outing -


My baked rice


US in restaurant


Outside cold rock!


Cheeze!

Went Holland V, met them to grab something. This time round, I was glad that I actually talk to everyone! An achievement for me! Though I'm not really close with some of them, I still made the effort. Had pineapple and ham baked rice and root beer float. Silly me for ordering the drink from such a restaurant. Had loads of chat with the gang about our current lives. Glad most are doing well. Those who are feeling stress, try to think positive. I believe you will feel happier.

Though we usually meet up, At times, I do not blend well with the guys. I would feel uneasy and do not have much topic to talk. I still went for it mostly because to make them happy. But inside within me, I do not really enjoy but just kept quiet throughout the outings. Satisfy them and make myself upset. I wonder if it is worth doing so.

Was actually quite excited about the outing and I steadily agreed to the outing this time without much consideration. I think it's not really a nice one for me. Certain comments made me quite upset. I'm quite sensitive on certain issues so watch out what you say before i roar.